One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waiting out the Snow Storm

 Ok, so these are the baskets I donated for the silent auction at the Boy Scouts Spaghetti dinner on Sunday.  It was a very successful fundraiser and now I am so glad it is over.  The scouts do a lot of good things and it was fun putting them all together.
Now here are the re-done nails.  It is a change from the square-tipped pink ones.  This length and shape is more manageable and much easier to type with.  I do a lot of work on a computer so that is a huge plus.  The biggest drawback is that as I have been working, I have caught glimpses of my mother's hands.  Sorry, Mom. No denying my genetics any longer; I am a pretty good replica of Mom. I just got about 4 extra inches of height.  Mom has kept her youth pretty well, so I'll take that, too.  :)

It is sort of a quieter week.  We are north of the big snow storm that is hitting Wisconsin right now.  We do have lots of wind and it is blowing around the 3" of snow we got last night.  Really cold!  As of right now, we do have school tomorrow, but lots of schools are closed already.  We aren't supposed to get any more snow - the wind may be a problem, though. 

Have an awesome day and keep smiling!!!!

Love Ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment