One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Waiting for the Game!!!

The talk all week (other than the snow storm that went south) is about the Super Bowl on Sunday.  Some people are sick of all the hype and are anxious for the game to be over with.  How sad, the Pack doesn't go to the Super Bowl every year and this is fun, the excitement, the get togethers. Oh, and then there's the food!  We already have the brats, plans for wings, vege trays, dips, salsa, chips, shrimp.  I even found a dark green lightweight sweater to wear over my packer yellow top on Sunday to church.  :)  All set.

One more day of work and then a pretty low key weekend - up to the game anyway.

I got a call last week from an aunt Joyce on my dad's side.  I have 3 aunt Joyces.  He has one sister named Joyce and two of his brothers married  women named Joyce.  2 aunt Ruths, too.  Crazy, but that happens in a large family of 16.  Anyway, she asked about family history and if I could send her information about my kids and my sister's family.  I told her I would send her all the family group sheets for Dad's family, the pedigree chart (which goes back into the 1500's), and a descendancy chart for Grandpa and Grandma.  Took a little bit, but I got it all done tonight.  I wish I had more time to get back into researching family history.  Maybe this spring I can do some when it is too yucky to be outside much and things have quieted down with other activities.  Another thing to add to the perpetual "ToDo" list.

Enjoy the Game!  Go Pack!!!!

Love Ya and keep smiling!
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment