One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time for change!!!!!!

Why time for change?  OK, on our vacation I had used a waterproof disposable camera for some pictures at Xcaret.  I wanted to take pics along the underground river, so we bought one.  I had my digital camera in the locker and when we were done with the river swim we had to walk back to get the rest of our stuff.  Thank goodness for towels that can cover.  Anyway, along the way back we walked along part of the seashore and there was this really pretty scenic view.  In my ignorance, I sat upon this nice big rock and had Fred take a picture of me.  I get my photos printed by Snapfish.com (great company) and sent in my single use camera for developing the prints.  One of the many nice things about Snapfish is that I can see my photos before I get the actual prints back in the mail.  Back to the photo of me on the rock.  Well,  it was way less than flattering.  I look like an over-plump, chubby marshmallow. 

I am printing out that picture and sticking it on the refrigerator.  It is now my motivation to get busy exercising and eating better.  This is not going to be a diet.  It is a change of life habits.  I will eat, but will eat good things and my goal is to exercise 6 days a week. (taking Sunday as a day of rest - good for the body and soul)  I will also put a copy of the picture in my desk drawer at work. We eat very poorly there and sitting at a desk all day is not good for weight loss.

Good luck to all those who are working to improve themselves in any way, physically, mentally, spiritually, or dietarily.

have an awesome day!
Love ya,
Bren       and no I won't post that picture until it can be a very good 'before' picture.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment