One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I don't have to wonder 'why?' any longer

Alright, here goes everything!  I wonder why I can't loose weight, why I can't exercise, why I sleep like a rock - at the drop of a hat, why my brain doesn't want to ever shut off, why I can never seem to get around to scrapbooking all those great photos and TONS of other things I can never seem to get to. 

    I am so busy with everything!!!!! ArrrrgggHHHHH! That's why I needed a 4 hour nap on a snow day.  Tuesday after work was Meg's piano lesson, cooking supper and some paperwork.  Wednesday was Scott's trumpet lesson, making rice crispy treats for the court of honor, his Scout Court of Honor at church, Young Women at church and supper in there somewhere.  Thursday was making supper, a scout committee meeting for the local troop.  Friday was getting my nails done, a visit from my visiting teachers, business paperwork.  Saturday (today) State Cheer competition 8am-4pm, going grocery shopping, getting a pattern for the prom dress straps and fabric to match it, finding shoes for the prom dress, looking for another dress for Alexa's musical theater solo, doing Tim's taxes and updating my checkbook.  This doesn't even count the seminary class I teach every school day morning from 6-6:45am.  I honestly can't believe I am not crazy - maybe I am . . .  and no one will tell me.

Not every week goes like this, but many do.  I am not complaining, but grateful to have an answer.  That will help me not be so hard on myself, but allow me to work with it instead of trying to fight it.  I do take multi-vitamins and cleaning isn't high on my list.  Our home is clean enough and I do have children old enough to pick up after themselves, with a little reminding, and also do some of the cleaning.  It's not like I have 6 small kids in the house who won't put things away.  Although, I can still tell who's been where by the trail left behind.  :)

I honestly wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had more time or fewer things to do.  Some day the kids at home will be out on their own and I will have the time for scrapbooking, family history and my flower beds.   Then I might have more fun going to visit all of them!

Ok, enough of all that.
Have a great week ahead and we got another inch or so of snow today!!!
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment