One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Whew! The holidays are done. . . Now What????

     It was actually a very nice holiday time for our family.  The baking, gift buying(then getting boxes in the mail to arrive in time for Christmas) and the regular stuff we do all year long does get somewhat crazy.  It was good to see family and chat with those far away.  I am so grateful for all the ways we have to communicate now.  It really keeps me feeling close to everyone.
     I am finishing up week 12 of the P90X.  I decided I needed to redo week 11 because the first time through I only exercised twice.  Then I had a repeat of week 12, so I finally got it done - or will tomorrow.  I still feel really good and want to keep in shape now that I have improved it.  I know, round is a shape, but slimmer and more of an hour glass is way better.  :)  This weekend I will take the 'After' photos, compare them to the 'Before' photos and most likely post them here.  It's been fun to have my clothes fit loosely and get back into so many I grew out of.
      I will also be packing for our vacation to Mexico on Thursday.  Ooooh goodie!  I so need a vacation.  I have tanned some and know what clothes to take.  We don't have a lot of plans while we are there.  Some spa treatments (massages, pedicures, facials and the water therapy lounge) feel great for some pampering.  I am not one to over do one these things, still feels awkward for me to endulge.  I can handle laying poolside, oceanside or partcipating in some workout classes.  No schedule here we come!!!!

  Even if I wasn't going away for a vacation,I would try to find more down time.  That is much needed in most of our lives.

Love ya,
  Bren
    

No comments:

Post a Comment