One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mexican thiking. . . .

  Well, another day at the resort.  I went to Body Sculpting yesterday - the only resort go-er to show up.  The instructor didn't even show up.  But, another employee who was a personal trainer put me through a pretty good work-out.  Today I wanted to go to the Kick Boxing class - again, no instructor and no one else.  I will just do my own workout in the Cross-Current pool.  I did that a few years ago and that was good. 

So far this morning I have been to the schedulers, back to my room, back to the schedulers, to the South Lobby and back to the North Lobby and now back at the room - All in a hour.  I am sweaty and legs are tired, so maybe I have already done a workout.

Do you know what Mexican math is?  They throw numbers at you really fast (in heavy spanish accents) and it somehow seems to make sense, but you have to look at it for a while to be sure.  We have credits (sort of play money) to spend at the resort.  What you can spend it on depends on what they give you and how much.  For booking this week, we got $1500 in Spa money - Fred's massages come out of here.  From an agreement a couple of years ago, we have $250 in Spa money.  Then we have other resort credits that can be spent between the Spa and Resort and there are limits.  I need to keep a pocket abacus with me to keep it all straight and I am an accountant.  Good Grief!   I think I have it all figured out and now can go get that pair of earrings I found that will match the pendant I bought here last year.

Too much work for one day on vacation!  Time to go lay in the sun or walk around that cross current pool and then a back massage at noon.

Have a great day!

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment