One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Friday, August 12, 2011

two weeks . . . and . . .

Now Two weeks into the P90X program.  I feel pretty good.  In fact, I feel really good.  Body is sore and a slow start in the mornings, but not too bad.  In Week 1 I did what I could with the hip being quite touchy and sensitive.  Now that Week 2 is almost complete I feel stronger and more limber.  The menu plan has not been difficult for me to follow and allows lots of flexibility with what to eat when.  The meals tast great and I have not been hungry!  I have NOT had a potato chip, cookie, brownie, crackers or any other junk food.  Not even really tempted.  OK, I gave the oreos a second thougth - then remembered there was no milk at work to drink with them.  That made it super easy to pass up.  :)   I have not stepped on the scale again and not sure I will until I complete 28 days.  I feel better and stronger, but don't see the shape changing at all.  My pants fit just a wee bit looser, but don't want to be discouraged by that darned scale. 

One great aspect of the workouts is keeping track of what I complete - then I know the next week if I am improving or not.  The second week was, hand down, a much better week.  More reps, a little more weight used, and longer time on the Plyometrics and the yoga.  I didn't do the Kenpo last Saturday, because I was really sore from the legs/back workout on Friday.  Now the Legs/Back workout went very well and I completed it no problem.  At least that was what I thought until I got up the next morning and was that sore!  Didn't realize I did not use those muscles like ever! 

Keep the motivation up there!  If you don't start, you can't finish!  :)  That got me through the AB workout today.  :)

Have a great weekend!
Love Ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment