One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Not Going to Get Discouraged

I am well into week 3 and keep having these little things try to throw me off track.  So I started week 1 with my hip out and made it through pretty well.  Hip is fine now.  Week 2 was good until day 6.  I have an old sore spot on my thoracic spine that gives my trouble every now and then - it decided to be bothersome.  I limited my workout, but did workout.  I figure something is better than nothing.  I am feeling a little stronger and feel really good with the meal plan.  Over last weekend I developed a cold.  Most people it wouldn't bother too badly, but I get this cough that just won't quit.  I don't have an infection or anything bacterial.  It is even a mild virus at that, but I just can't breathe at all without that tickle in my throat needing to be coughed out.  I am still working out - just not even close to hard, but again something is better than nothing.  A good night's sleep would be a tremendous blessing!

I am seeing some results, just ever so slowly because of these little things.  AND I feel good physically.  I am into this program 3 weeks now and if I quit, I will never know what could have been the complete result.  SO . . . .  I am going to stick it out.  This cold will lessen soon, then I can really get busy with the workouts.

On a week that I should be trying to rest, there is something going on every evening - not exactly restful.

All I can do is keep trying,

Have a great rest of the week!

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment