One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3 and still wanting to

Hello, again,  I have made it 3 days on the exercise and menu plan of the P90X program.  I feel really good.  Yesterday was the Plyometrics workout.  It is basically 5 sets of 4 different moves.  You complete one set, then do it again and move on to the next set of 4.  I made it great through set one and pretty well through set 2.  I have to watch my hip movements - still wake up each morning feeling like the truck that hit me didn't leave me much to work with.  I did one movement on set 3 and called it done.  Not great, but next week I will get farther and maybe even through it.  At least I did something, which is tons better than nothing.  I am also keeping to the menu plan.  I don't get hungry and feel really good.

So Yesterday was a win, but not a conquer.  Today I completed the shoulder/arm workout.  I conquered!  Feels awesome.  I enjoy the weights - makes me feel young again.  I was only using the 5, 8, and 10 lb weights.  Because the 15, 20 and 25 lb dumbells would be ridiculous.  Again, it is the place to start.  Nothing started is just that . . . nothing.

Keep forging ahead, because that is so much better than lagging behind!  :)

Have a great week! And yes, my stomach muscles are sore.

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment