One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!!

Well, I got my wish that I made yesterday!  We got about 10 nches of snow overnight and school was cancelled today. I will post pictures when I can get a new monitor for our other computer - it died.  Or as soon as I can switch one from another computer.  Computers are great things - when they work.  Oh well, it is always something, isn't it?  OK, my age is showing - Megan just turned on the monitor and everything is fine.  :)

I am loving it to be able to stay in my jammies!  I have checked some accounts online and just relaxed.  I don't want to 'waste' the day, but I want to do things I can't ever seem to get to.  I will get Alexa's prom dress measured for length today, then next week begin the shortening process.  I will scrapbook some today, maybe an hour or two.  Baking banana bread/muffins is also on the list. As is homemade bread to go with the beef stew on the menu today. (don't let this one fool you, I have a bread machine - I couldn't make a loaf of homemade bread without help to save my life) 

One accomplishment to share . . .  Yesterday morning for my seminary class I made crepes.  I have never successfully made them before.  I tried once, but it wasn't pretty.  The girls ate them with strawberries or nutella and bananas.  They were very yummy.  I will be making them again.  They were easy, too!  I was so surprised.

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment