One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pictures to Share :)


Here is the snow!  Yesterday morning all the grass was showing and only a few little piles of snow - now all white again!  It is so pretty.  However, a few poor robins have returned and they must be freezing their little feathers off!!!  Fred's been out working on the driveway with the four wheeler for over 3 hours now.


Here's our cheerleader!  She just loves it! Alexa is in the middle.


Here is Alexa as Galinda from 'Wicked' ready to perform 'Popular' for our District Solo & Ensemble Festival.  The judge really liked her energy and bounce.  She is going to the State S&E Festival in May with this one!!!!


These are the cupcakes Gwen & I made for Megan's birthday party last weekend.  The butterflies are chocolate, which was interesting to get them on the cupcakes before they melted in my hot little menopausal hands.  I took Meg's group of girls cosmic bowling on Friday night - now I remember why I look forward to them getting past this age.


Life is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  This weekend is the District Pinewood Derby for the Cub Scouts and our Boy Scout Troop hosts it.  Yes, busy, busy, busy.  Helping out is better than organizing, though.

Have a great week!
Love Ya,    Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment