One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

New Technology. . . Me Likey

So, for my birthday I bought myself a Kindle Fire.  Talk about a time sucker.  Wow!  I have spent way too much time playing games.  It is just a fun way to change gears after a day of work.  I was able to find lots of free books, which I plan to read on our cruise next week.  Also lots of free games.  I can check my email, keep my calendar and lots of other things.

I am very excited to be going on the cruise next week - now down to 6 days!!!!  I am all packed.  Only taking a carry-on luggage piece and a large bag I am calling a purse.  :)   Not quite in the fitness shape I had hoped, but the time-sucker got me.  Friday we'll see if we can get to Miami.  Of course, we are flying on American Airlines.  All we have to do is make it to Chicago and if the flight is cancelled there, we will at least have lots of options.

Tim has made it to Gwen's in Texas.  Gwen is doing well now that Greg is home from his deployment.  Alexa is now in Utah with Bry, Mark and Korbin.  Yes, I am jealous.  Megan is doing well so far for the school year. She likes being able to drive and has been a huge help with Scott's Cross Country practices and Musical practices.  Always lots of things going on.  Scott's just about complete with that last merit badge so he can turn in his application for Eagle Rank.  What a long haul.

I have started on Christmas gifts (at least the ones that I putting together or making).  Kind of mulling other ideas around in my head.  We are just 10 weeks away from Christmas.  I know, I know, no one wants to think about it yet.  But it is coming whether we're ready or not.  With mailing gifts, you have to be on top of things or gifts don't make it in time.

Well, 5 am comes early. I love teaching seminary and my 4 students are awesome!!!

Love Ya,

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment