One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer, where have you gone?

I know the calendar says June, but the weather feels like late September or early October!  Up Nort (this is not a spelling error, but Yupper Slang) in Wisconsin is usually colder than almost anywhere else in the states, but this is truly ridiculus.   Maybe it will warm up by July.

We are preparing for our trip west.  So excited to go! 

I threw the discus for a while on Saturday and that went fine.  I really don't want to embarass myself at the competition, though.  What if I scratch?  What if I can't keep it in bounds?  Can't worry about 'what if's'.  I will go and do my best and if those things happen, then they happen.  It's just been so long - 28 years since I last competed.

This is a long week, my neck hasn't been very good.  A big headache, sore neck and stiff with some limitations on range of motion.  Even with all the driving, the vacation sounds wonderful right now.  Can we leave today?

Not much else to say without whining, so I will just leave it at this.

Have a great week!
Love Ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment