One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Not quite done

So many things going through my mind.  I really enjoy our vacations to Mexico and a few years ago I mentioned to my sister that she & I should go, just the two of us.  That evolved into the four girl cousins on our mom's side going.  Well, we are going to plan to go October of 2012.  I know, so far away, but as adults we all have complicated lives and jobs.  It will be so much fun!!!!!  Now we just have to decide which of the Palace Resorts we want to stay at.  Oh, the decisions we have to make sometimes.

Then there is the Packers game tomorrow.  Living near Green Bay, this is such an exciting game!  You can feel the excitement in the air.  I am sure some fans will have trouble sleeping tonight and tomorrow they will watch every sports analyst in the morning.  How do I get away with wearing my packer shirt to church tomorrow?  :)

These are picks I took at the Packers Family night in August.  It was fun and enough of the 'Packers Experience' to cross attending a Packers Game off my bucket list.  It is awesome to cheer for the team in person!!!!  Lambeau Field is not very big as stadiums go, so there is a real close feel to everything. 
Very Unique.


Luv, Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment