One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Did I say time flies? I think it evaporates!!!!!


Whew, time is amazing.  I've had my 30 yr class reunion this month and it was so fun.  It was great to see old friends and reconnect a bit.  I came home and my daughter, Alexa, had met a very special young man.  This is their engagement picture.  The official engagement date is Aug 24, 2013!   The wedding date is Oct. 26th, 2013 and their reception will be on Nov. 2nd.  What an amazing story!  They are absolutely in love and working to build their future together.  His name is Luke.

This is all wonderful, but as mother of the bride, my time just evaporated!  We have the dress, the shoes, the wedding location, the reception hall and have finalized the decorations.  Yes - all this in one week!  We are so happy for them.  

I guess I don't need to wonder how I was going to spend my 'spare' time in the next two months.  Lots of work, but I wouldn't change it for the world!

I have enjoyed watching my children become adults and how fast that change can happen.  I enjoy being with them, spending time together and then seeing them in their own lives and what they have built.  

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Love Ya,
Bren


No comments:

Post a Comment