One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Surviving My Schedule!

    Well,  it is now the 18th and the cheer team is going to state competition next weekend.  :)  The girls did great today and it was so nice to take a big coach bus to WI Rapids for the competition. 

With the time I had on the Friday in Madison for Scott's Choir gig, I went to JoAnn Fabrics.  A very dangerous thing to do when you don't have a time limit.  I was actually very good and only got the material for one project.  I am working on a baby quilt for my niece who is expecting.  It is turning out pretty well and will post a picture here when it is done.  I have the top done and just need to combine the back, the batting and the top, machine quilt it and finish the binding.  I really like how it is looking.

Our spaghetti dinner fundariser last weekend was very successful and the gift card order for the church scout troop went well.  Got through a lot of things on my calendar and then some.

I am getting the itch to go through some boxes of stuff in our store-room.  Clean them out, sort, throw and organize.  Should only be about 6 boxes or so.  That will be a project well done and feel really good to have done.

Have a great week!

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment