One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Another soon to be driver in the house!

   Yup, Meg has her temps!  We figure that she needed to get them as soon as possible since Alexa will be leaving for college in August of 2012.  Meg has to have her temps 6 months before she can actually take the behind the wheel road test.  So June 9th is the earliest she can try for her driver's license.   Some days this is just too weird for me.  Where has all the time gone?  Some days it feels like I worried about all the wrong things and as productive as I was getting things done - I feel like I missed so much, or don't remember the things I thought I would.
   I still would love to fly back out to Bry's and help her by just holding that sweet baby.  My heart is just screaming, 'He needs his grandma!'  So much to do here and that flight takes money.  My day job is such a distraction and I am so distracted while trying to work.  My comfort zone is doing several things at once and my brain is always working through some plan or project while getting something else done.  Right now, I guess, it's working for me. 
   The Christmas shopping is about done, yet I feel like have forgotten something.  Keeping it simple, but nice.  Time to get the cookies made so I can get boxes shipped.  Tim and Bry won't be home for Christmas, but sending them some cookies may help them feel 'home'.  Oh, yeah, Christmas cards.  Need to make those, too.
   Still working out, but the schedules are very tight.  It has been great fun to try on clothes in my closet to see what fits and what doesn't.  I found 3 tops and one pair of pants in a bin under my bed.  One of the shirts I had never worn.  It was just a tad tight when I bought it at the Good Will store - well guess what! It fits perfectly now.  Sweet deal!  My shape hasn't really changed, which makes it look like I haven't lost a thing - then I put on old clothes and they are big or now fit.  Felt good to take a big box of clothes to the GoodWill yesterday and drop them off.  Oh and the other day I picked up some more whey powder at GNC and I can't help but talk about the exercise program and weight loss - I just feel so good!  I told the clerk (this big, buff tan fellow) that I was using the P90X program, but it was more like the P30-45X program for me as I have yet to completely finish a cardio workout.  He said that actually was pretty good and most people start out at the P15X.  :)  Yay, Me!!!!
   
Have a great weekend!!!!  And remember, that every bit of a workout makes a difference -
Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment