One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

On My Way!!!

  Such great news! Korbin was born 1:21am MST on Nov. 9th.   He was 5# 12 oz and 20" long.  A little guy, but doing well.  Mom is also doing well and Dad is great.   Now I am officially a 'grandma'.  Seems a little odd, but I am sure that soon enough it will seem just the way it should be.  :)  I fly out this morning and will try to post a pic or two here.  Bry has put quite a few pics on facebook, but I won't go there.  It's hard enough for me to update this once a week.          I know I will cry.  I remember that special feeling when each of my own 6 children were born.  There is just such a closeness to Heavenly Father when they are so new.  A feeling that is very difficult to put into words, almost a love beyond measure; like there are angels very near.  Those watchful guardians have been watching over Bry her whole life.

  Well, I think I have everything ready to go, but not entirely sure.  There will be things I forget, but I can either do without or get them in Utah.  No point stressing over it.  I look forward to the trip and spending time with them.

Have a great day and look for the good - you will find it!  :)

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment