One of my favorite places in the world!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ready to try again!

I had been thinking that I would give the everlasting 'cold' two weeks after Bry & Mark left to go away enough before beginning the P90X - again.  I really felt a lot better at the end of last week, so I started on Monday the 26th.  I feel great!  With the candy-type protein bars and the whey powder shakes of chocolate, I don't feel like I am giving anything up.  That's amazing!  I am not hungry and eat right when I do eat.  One of the main requirements to the program is to eat - I can do that no problem.  I am a little sore with beginning the workouts, but otherwise, feel good physically.  My struggle is endurance, but that will begin improving as I stick with the program.  Today was a Yoga day and I felt rejuvenated when I was done. 

All I have to do is think of my 'before' pictures and motivation isn't a problem.  I see a difference already and am excited to see how much of a change it will be when the complete program is finished.

Next week I begin my 4-day work weeks.  I chose to reduce my hours at work for a couple of reasons.  1) I could really use another day in a week to get stuff done at home that I really never have time to do {like the book work for Fred's offices and cleaning}  2) the school district needs to cut expenses wherever they can and with most purchasing put on hold, there goes most of my job.  I pay all the bills for the district, so if they aren't buying things then there aren't bills that need to be paid.  I also have stream-lined a lot of what I do to be more efficient. 

Now that we have a full month of school done, I am finally settling into a grove.  It takes a while.  When school starts, so does the early morning seminary class I teach to youth from church who attend our school district.  5 am comes awfully early each day, but it's a great way to begin a day.  Then I started the exercising and time goes quickly.  Lots on my plate or should I say 'plates' and it takes a little time to adapt to it all and have it run smoothly.  I'll be very glad when this homecoming week is done, too!

May everyone have success in accomplishing all that they need to do!

Love ya,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment